FG Aesthetics & Medicine is the vision of Francienne Grantsaris, a board-certified family nurse practitioner in Montana. Francienne founded the medical center after identifying a clear lack of functional medicine and aesthetic treatments in Montana. She believes aesthetic health is an intrinsic component of overall health and wellness, and that philosophy drives every aspect of her work with patients. She curates personalized functional and aesthetic treatment plans that help you achieve the best version of yourself.
About Francienne Grantsaris
Francienne was born and raised in the Philippines. She grew up in a typical Asian family that values “natural” beauty above all else — that philosophy guides her aesthetic principles when caring for patients. Francienne believes you are innately beautiful, and she wields her skills as an aesthetic injector to uncover your beauty. Simply put, she helps you look and feel like your very best version.
Francienne completed her undergraduate nursing degree at the University of Montana, following which she acquired her graduate degree from Georgetown University. She has been in practice for over 6 years with a background in urgent care and internal medicine and 8 years of nursing experience before becoming a nurse practitioner. Over the past few years, she has honed her skills as an aesthetic injector, working with and training under some of the best aesthetic injectors in the industry. She is also actively pursuing her second board certification as a functional medicine provider through the Institute of Functional Medicine.
Francienne offers services focusing on functional health, alternative medicine, and aesthetic services. Every service offered is individualized to your personal needs and designed to optimize human health through a holistic approach. She combines conventional medicine and functional health through proven natural therapies and meticulous bio-analytical testing to create individualized treatment plans, which allows her to address the source of your aesthetic and functional problems. Her personalized approach to aesthetic and functional medicine ensures safe, consistent, and natural-looking results that conform to your anatomy and expectations.
Education & Credentials
- Undergraduate Nursing Degree, University of Montana
- Graduate Master’s of Nursing Degree, Georgetown University
- Sigma Theta Thau International Honor Society
- Board-Certified Family Nurse Practitioner, AANP
- Pursuing Board Certification in Functional Health Medicine through IFM
- Certified BioTe Provider
Training & Certificates
- Itegrative Residency for Functinal Medicine with Lexi Yoo, NP,
owner of Yoo Direct Health
- Kalish Institute for Functional Medicine Program
- MedAesthetics Training in Botox and Dermal Fillers
- Northwest Aesthetics Training in Botox
- The Confidence Lab (hosted by Rana Kelley and guest injector
- Filler Complication Course, Botox and Dermal Filler, Confidence
- Private Training with Erika Barry, Moksha Aesthetics, #1 Top
- Swift Training
- Cadaver Course Bootcamp, Amspa
- Sculptra and Filler Complication Management, Aestheticnext
- GAIN Trainings, hosted by Galderma
In-house Laboratory for:
- Basic and comprehensive blood draws
- In-depth gut testing
- Advanced hormone testing using the dutch test
FG Aesthetics & Medicine is a luxurious medical center dedicated to functional health, aesthetic health, and holistic wellness. Founded by Francienne, our medical center is driven by the philosophy that everyone is unique and beautiful. As cosmetic providers and aesthetic injectors, our goal is to enhance or uncover your innate beauty, allowing you to look and feel like your very best self. If you’re prepared to enhance your aesthetic and functional health, please schedule a consultation with Francienne today.