Lipotherapy/ mesotherapy is a non-surgical fat reduction technique — the ideal non surgical liposuction in Missoula. This procedure involves injecting a unique combination of vitamins, enzymes, and hormones into the mesoderm (middle layer) of the skin to facilitate fat resorption by the body. The ingredients used for lipotherapy/ mesotherapy may vary, but they serve the same goal — dissolve the excess fat cells and stimulate collagen production. Over time, your body looks more sculpted and toned.
What is Lipotherapy/ Mesotherapy?
Lipotherapy/ Mesotherapy Corrects the Following:
- Excess subcutaneous fat cells in the neck, chin, thighs, buttocks, tummy, arms, etc.
- Wrinkles and fine lines
- Skin laxity
- Sagging skin
- Pigmentation issues
- Stubborn fat pockets on the body
How Lipotherapy/ Mesotherapy Works
Lipotherapy/ mesotherapy injections consist of naturally-occurring substances generally used to dissolve excess fat cells in the body. When the solution is injected into the mesoderm, it disrupts the fat cells in the region. The fat cells burst and release enzymes that stimulate fat resorption, cellular contracture, and mild inflammation. The inflammation response facilitates tissue retraction, following which your body produces new collagen fibers to make your skin look tighter and firmer. Over time, the dissolved fat cells are excreted as waste.
Benefits of Lipotherapy/ Mesotherapy:
- Injectable treatment for excess fat cells
- Suitable for different parts of the body
- Injections consist of naturally occurring substances
- Personalized according to your needs
- Painless and comfortable treatment
- Stimulates natural collagen production
- Reduces fat deposits and tightens skin
- No harsh side effects or complications
- No post-treatment downtime — resume daily activities immediately
FG Aesthetics & Medicine is led by Francienne, one of the best aesthetic injectors and nurse practitioners in Missoula, Montana. Francienne believes in ensuring safe, consistent, and natural-looking results that conform to your unique anatomy and cosmetic goals. Instead of offering a cookie-cutter treatment plan, she personalizes all treatments after a thorough evaluation and meticulous bio-analytical testing. Please schedule an appointment to explore your lipotherapy/ mesotherapy options in Montana.