Morpheus8 is a new radiofrequency microneedling treatment that we offer at our clinic, which can improve the skin’s tone, structure, and look. Whether you’re looking to tighten loose skin, reduce the appearance of wrinkles, or even address problems like acne scarring or cellulite, our Morpheus8 service can help.
Morpheus8: Advanced Skin and Body Rejuvenation
What Is Morpheus8?
The Morpheus8 technique we utilize is a radiofrequency microneedling procedure that may be used for both face and whole body rejuvenation. It employs small pins that are able to penetrate into the subdermal tissue, therefore coagulating the fat and constricting the connective tissue in order to provide a more toned and youthful appearance in the treated region. Our Morpheus8 treatments can be used both on the face and body for optimal results.
What Are the Benefits of Morpheus8?
- Tightens and lifts sagging or loose skin on the face, jawline, neck, arms, abdomen, thighs, and buttocks
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, acne scars, stretch marks, and enlarged pores
- Promotes collagen and elastin production for improved skin elasticity and texture
- Minimally invasive and requires little to no downtime
- Safe for all skin types and tones
- Improves skin tone and texture
- Reduces the appearance of cellulite
- Can be used on small or large treatment areas
- Long-lasting results that improve over time
- Customizable treatment options to meet individual needs and goals
What to Expect After A Morpheus8 Treatment?
Patients might anticipate some little redness, swelling, and discomfort in the treated regions after a Morpheus8 session. Most of the time, these side effects go away in a few days. As the skin starts to repair, some peeling or flaking may occur for the patients. In order to protect the skin throughout the healing process, it’s crucial to limit exposure to the sun and use sunscreen.
Results are obvious right away after the procedure, but the best ones usually appear a few weeks to months later when collagen and elastin production rises. To get the desired outcomes, many treatments can be necessary, and it might be advised to continue the therapy with maintenance sessions.
Book Your Morpheus8 Treatment at FG Aesthetics & Medicine
If you’re ready to book your Morpheus8 treatment, please give our experts a call to get started!