Dysport is a cosmetic injection that corrects unwanted facial wrinkles, such as forehead lines, frown lines, and crow’s feet. When injected into targeted facial tissues, Dysport temporarily paralyzes the facial muscles responsible for your dynamic wrinkles, making your skin look smoother and more youthful. The results of your Dysport in Missoula usually appear within a few days and last for 3 to 4 months, following which you may need additional treatments.
What is Dysport?
Dysport Corrects the Following:
- Horizontal forehead lines
- Frown lines between the eyebrows
- Crow’s feet around the eyes
- Bunny lines around the bridge of the nose
- Perioral lines around the mouth
- Cobblestone chin, i.e., creases on the chin
- Other dynamic wrinkles on the face
How Dysport Works
Dysport belongs to a category of cosmetic injections known as neuromodulators. It contains the active ingredient botulinum toxin type A, which can temporarily block communications between nerve endings and targeted muscle groups in the body, essentially acting as a muscle relaxant. When injected into targeted facial tissues, Dysport temporarily relaxes the contracted muscles responsible for your expression lines, such as the frown lines between your eyebrows. Over time, as the muscles relax, your skin looks smoother, softer, and more youthful.
Benefits of Dysport:
- Injectable treatment for wrinkles
- Addresses the root cause of dynamic wrinkles
- Improves skin texture and appearance
- Reverses the signs of aging
- Prevent the formation of new wrinkles
- Causes minimal pain and discomfort
- Concludes within 15 minutes
- No harsh side effects or complications
- Resume your daily activities immediately
Francienne is the owner and leading aesthetic injector at FG Aesthetics & Medicine. She believes everyone is innately beautiful, which is why her treatments simply focus on elevating natural beauty. She uses cutting-edge aesthetic techniques to personalize her cosmetic treatments, ensuring safe and consistent results that look completely natural. Please schedule a consultation with Francienne to explore your Dysport treatment options.