Radiesse is a cosmetic injection that stimulates natural collagen production, making your facial skin look fuller, smoother, and more youthful. Radiesse is made of a specialized ingredient that activates your body’s innate collagen production processes, essentially reversing the effects of age on your skin. You can undergo Radiesse treatments to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, correct acne scarring, enhance facial volume, make your cheeks look fuller, and elevate your facial contours.
What is Radiesse?
Radiesse Corrects the Following:
- Facial wrinkles and creases
- Acne scarring
- Facial scarring
- Nasolabial folds around the nose
- Marionette lines around the mouth
- Sunken or hollow cheeks
- Deep under-eye hollows or tear troughs
- Recessed or weak jawline
How Radiesse Works
Radiesse is made of sterile synthetic calcium hydroxylapatite suspended in a gel carrier. When injected into targeted facial tissues, the calcium hydroxylapatite microspheres stimulate collagen production. Collagen is a fibrous protein that binds your skin tissues together, making your skin look firm, smooth, and youthful. The loss of collagen due to aging is the primary reason for facial sagging and wrinkling. Radiesse restores your skin’s collagen reserves, thus reversing the effects of age on your skin.
Benefits of Radiesse:
- Injectable treatment for facial wrinkles, hollows, and other signs of aging
- Addresses the root cause of the loss of facial volume
- Stimulates natural collagen production
- Causes minimal pain and discomfort
- Concludes within 15 minutes
- No harsh side effects or complications
- Resume your daily activities immediately
- Results conform to your natural facial anatomy and goals
FG Aesthetics & Medicine is led by Francienne, the leading aesthetic injector and nurse practitioner in Montana. Francienne ensures all treatment plans at her medical center are personalized according to her patients’ unique needs and goals. She customizes all treatments to ensure naturalized and subtle results that conform to your anatomy and goals. Please schedule an appointment to explore your Radiesse options in Missoula.