Restylane is a collection of dermal fillers that add volume underneath targeted facial tissues to reverse the signs of aging. The cosmetic provider carefully injects Restylane into targeted facial regions to fill out fine lines and wrinkles, restore facial volume to the midface region, and elevate your natural facial contours, such as the lips, cheeks, and jawline. This treatment can instantly make your face look fuller, smoother, and more youthful.
What is Restylane?
Restylane Corrects the Following:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Moderate to severe facial creases
- Nasolabial folds around the nose
- Marionette lines around the mouth
- Perioral lines around the lips
- Loss of midface volume
- Gaunt and hollow cheeks
- Deep tear troughs under the eyes
- Facial sagging
- Insufficient lip volume
- Thin or dry lips
- Recessed or weak chin
- Undefined jawline
- Insufficient volume on the dorsal hands
How Restylane Works
Restylane restores your skin’s natural hyaluronic acid reserves. Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring gel that binds up to 1,000x its weight in water, making your skin look fuller. When you’re young, your body produces a high volume of hyaluronic acid, but its ability to maintain HA is compromised with age, leading to wrinkles and the loss of facial volume. Restylane restores hyaluronic acid under your skin and reverses the signs of aging.
Benefits of Restylane:
- Injectable treatment for fine lines, wrinkles, and volume corrections
- Restores your skin’s natural hyaluronic acid reserves
- Improves overall skin texture and quality
- Makes your skin look fuller and smoother
- Personalized according to your specific needs
- Elevates your natural facial contours
- Causes minimal pain and discomfort
- Concludes within 15 minutes
- No harsh side effects or complications
- Resume your daily activities immediately
- Produces immediate results that last for months
- Reversible results — can be dissolved after a few days
FG Aesthetics & Medicine is led by Francienne, one of the leading aesthetic injectors in Missoula, Montana. Francienne believes everyone is innately beautiful, and she curates highly personalized treatment plans to uncover or exaggerate that inherent beauty. Her personalized approach to aesthetic treatments ensures safe, consistent, and natural-looking results without overcorrection. Please schedule an appointment to explore your Restylane treatment options in Montana.