Xeomin Missoula is an FDA-approved cosmetic injection for moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows, also known as the glabellar lines or angry 11s. In addition to correcting unwanted frown lines, we can also provide Xeomin injections to reduce forehead lines, crow’s feet, and other unwanted facial wrinkles. When injected into targeted facial tissues, Xeomin temporarily relaxes the facial muscles responsible for your wrinkles, thus reversing the signs of aging.
What is Xeomin?
Xeomin Corrects the Following:
- Horizontal forehead lines
- Frown lines between the eyebrows
- Crow’s feet around the eyes
- Bunny lines around the bridge of the nose
- Perioral lines around the mouth
- Cobblestone chin, i.e., creases on the chin
- Other dynamic wrinkles on the face
Benefits of Xeomin:
- Injectable treatment for wrinkles
- Addresses the root cause of dynamic wrinkles
- Improves skin texture and appearance
- Reverses the signs of aging
- Prevents new wrinkles from appearing
- Naked toxin without added proteins
- Causes minimal pain and discomfort
- Concludes within 15 minutes
- No harsh side effects or complications
- Resume your daily activities immediately
Your Xeomin Results
Your Xeomin in Missoula results may start appearing within a few days, making your skin look smoother and more youthful. But it takes 2 weeks for the results to finalize. The final results last for 3 to 4 months, following which you need maintenance treatments. Most of our clients undergo 3 to 4 Xeomin treatments per year to maintain youthful and wrinkle-free skin all year long.
FG Aesthetics & Medicine is led by Francienne, one of the leading aesthetic injectors and nurse practitioners in Montana. She values natural beauty above all else and helps her clients undergo advanced cosmetic treatments without worrying about an unnatural appearance. If you’re prepared to elevate your facial skin and reverse the signs of aging, please schedule a consultation with Francienne today.